We offer a free returns service within the UK, subject to the terms of this policy being met.
- We will send you out a pre-paid postage envelope to return the products in (only when a return is first reported to firstname.lastname@example.org or to a customer service representative on 020 7584 4815
- You must notify us of any returns via email before sending back any items and include your order number within the parcel.
- Returns must be notified within 14 days of receiving your items.
- Items must be unused, unopened, in all the original packaging with all seals intact to receive a full refund. You cannot cancel your order or demand a refund once you have opened the product containers or packaging, or if you have used the product.
- Your order will not be refunded until the items have been received and inspected by us. We will process the refund back to the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase the item.
Please note we do not take any responsibility for items lost or damaged when being returned to us, to avoid problems ensure you pack the items securely, keep a proof of postage receipt from the post office or send the items back to us via a tracked/recorded service which insures the value of your goods.